Jet framework is a fluid simulation engine SDK for computer graphics applications that was created by Doyub Kim as part of the book, “Fluid Engine Development”. The code is built on C++11 and can be compiled with commonly available compilers such as g++, clang, and Visual Studio. Currently tested platforms are macOS (10.10 or later), Ubuntu (14.04 or later), and Windows (Visual Studio 2015).
- SPH and PCISPH fluid simulators
- Stable fluids-based smoke simulator
- Level set-based liquid simulator
- PIC, FLIP, and APIC fluid simulators
- Upwind, ENO and FMM level set solvers
- Converters between signed distance function and triangular mesh
Every simulator has both 2-D and 3-D implementations. For example simulations, checkout the examples page.